High Pressure Vertical Fabric Dyeing Machine , Spray HTHP Hank Yarn
- Low Liquor Ratio; 1:3.5~5 at full load
- Operating Speed: 450M per minute
- Maximum working temperature: 1400C
- Maximum working pressure: 0.36Mpa
- Temperature increase rate: 50C per minute on average from 25 to 1000C, 20C per minute on average from 100 – 1300C (Pressure of dry saturated vapor: 0.7Mpa)
- Temperature deduction rate: 30C per minute on average from 130 to 1000C, 20C per minute on average from 100 to 850C (Cooling water pressure: 0.3Mpa, 250C).
This machine is suitable for boiling, bleaching and dyeing of hank
yarn. Hank yarn can be polyester, wool yarn, or cotton yarn.
Capacity can be 2 types: 3kg and 5kg.
1. Pressure vessel: Ⅰtype
2. Power: 3+0.55=3.55KW
3. Heat transfer area: 0.54m²
4. Distance of baffle plate: 391mm
5. Product standard: GB150 GB151
|Tube side||Shell side|
|Working pressure||0.4 Mpa||0.5 Mpa|
|Working medium||Dyeing liquid||Water, steam|
|Main type||Capacity of yarn||Power||Kier diameter||Price EXW Wuxi|